$17 Tent Light, HighÃ¢ÂÂbrightness 4 Modes LED Camping Light Conve Sports Outdoors Outdoor Recreation Manufacturer direct delivery Tent Light HighÃ¢ÂÂbrightness 4 Conve LED Camping Modes Sports Outdoors , Outdoor Recreation,Tent,4,HighÃ¢ÂÂbrightness,Light,/moteless812754.html,Conve,$17,LED,Camping,Light,,www.crowneplaza-heidelberg.de,Modes Manufacturer direct delivery Tent Light HighÃ¢ÂÂbrightness 4 Conve LED Camping Modes $17 Tent Light, HighÃ¢ÂÂbrightness 4 Modes LED Camping Light Conve Sports Outdoors Outdoor Recreation Sports Outdoors , Outdoor Recreation,Tent,4,HighÃ¢ÂÂbrightness,Light,/moteless812754.html,Conve,$17,LED,Camping,Light,,www.crowneplaza-heidelberg.de,Modes
1. USB charging, with two input and output interfaces, when the light bar is out of power, you can charge the lamp, and when the mobile device such as mobile phone is out of power, you can also charge the phone through USB. It is a new upgrade, one-line dual-use, convenient and fast.
2. It is made of high-grade ABS+PC material, matte texture, will not scratch your hands, compressive, drop and high temperature resistance, IP65 protection level, built-in high-capacity rechargeable lithium battery, which can greatly extend the use time.
3. Equipped with a belt, the product can be hung on many irregular objects such as outdoors, with a strong magnet on the back, and it can also be temporarily adsorbed on metal objects.
4. 4 lighting modes, white light, warm light, neutral light, red and blue emergency light can be selected to meet the needs of different scenes.
5. Using highâbrightness LED lamp beads, energy saving and environmental protection, uniform light emission, no flicker, no rays, no blue light, and protect eyesight health.
How to Use:
1. ThisÂ productÂ isÂ dividedÂ intoÂ fourÂ workingÂ modes,Â Ã¢ÂÂ Â whiteÂ lightÂ Ã¢ÂÂ¡Â warmÂ lightÂ Ã¢ÂÂ¢Â neutralÂ lightÂ Ã¢ÂÂ£Â redÂ andÂ blueÂ emergencyÂ light,Â whichÂ canÂ beÂ changedÂ byÂ pressingÂ theÂ powerÂ button
2.Â WhenÂ theÂ batteryÂ isÂ low,Â youÂ canÂ directlyÂ useÂ theÂ USBÂ cableÂ toÂ chargeÂ theÂ light,Â pleaseÂ makeÂ sureÂ toÂ turnÂ offÂ theÂ lightÂ whenÂ charging
3.Â WhenÂ theÂ productÂ hasÂ electricity,Â theÂ productÂ canÂ alsoÂ beÂ usedÂ toÂ emergencyÂ chargeÂ mobileamp;
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC